Hold on to your dreams!
It happens with all of us I guess that we often undermine and doubt our own potential and settle for less. The whirlpool of thoughts that surround us, our parent's upbringing childhood traumas, and many other insecurities that try to hold us back from achieving our goals.
It is okay! you know totally fine! If you have been able to acknowledge your weaknesses and thought patterns that have been holding you back, I assure you half the battle is won. At times, it might seem overwhelming and impossible to contain your thoughts, but you know you always have people with whom you can share your insecurities. And I know that at times you won’t have someone to talk to or confide in, just remember that the Universe is always listening!
Here are some ways that I have started implementing in my life to overcome those tiny but scary thoughts that scream out loud in your head that you know what you are too scared of and worthless. I really am not going to advise you that affirmations thing, these are some things that have worked for me just fine.
- Try to remember that you are not perfect and that everyone has dealt with these thoughts somewhere or the other way. Accept that it is just life and probably no one is really that interested in your life as it may seem to your head.
- Confide in your best friend! It is really powerful if you feel that you can not battle these insecurities it is better to share them and try to figure out together how to deal with them.
- Love your life! yeah, a too cliche advice but seriously with so many people losing their loved ones to covid and struggling to meet their ends aren’t you grateful that you have a really blessed life.
- Please do this! Put on the best dress of yours and just go out. I really love to go out alone and walk beside the lake gazing at the waters and losing myself in it. It just gives me a better perspective towards life in general.
- Do not isolate yourself it is completely human to struggle with thoughts and do not try to have control over them. Just let them be and realize that you are just not them. You know there is a lot of material that says you have to control them and all, but it doesn’t work for everyone right! Choose what is the best for you!